Monday, January 24, 2011

Birthday Surprises

A very happy birthday wish to my favorite eight year old boy, Andrew. I love you with all my heart.


No stitching update today. We had a cookout for Andrew's birthday, and we had a grilling mishap, causing a fire in our attached carport. Thankfully, the garden hose was close at hand, and the blaze was put out before the fire spread to the house. There is quite a bit of damage, but I am thankful that nobody was injured. My nerves are still a bit rattled, so I'm keeping this post short. Hopefully, I'll be back with some stitching pictures soon.

4 comments:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

I would be rattled too !! Glad the fire did not get to your home !!!

KarenV said...

Happy Birthday to Andrew, a little late, but I hope he had a good day!

Siobhán said...

Happy birthday to Andrew!

Thank God that the fire was put out before there was too much damage and it got to your house. Yikes!

dragonxser said...

glad to hear everyone is safe, but that must have been soooo scarey!