Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Recent Stash

I am posting pictures of some stash I bought when I jumped fell off the stash diet wagon recently. ;) I got some charts that have been lingering on my wish list for a long time, and I found an ONS that had a few Loose Feathers charts I was missing, so I snapped them up, too. 

BOAF-Love, CHS-Village of Hawk Run Hollow,
CHS-Mairmaid's Song, PS-Bear and the Bees

Blackbird Designs- Simple Things, Peacock Pinkeep (with 28ct. WDW fabric),
Beyond My Heart (with 30 ct. Iced Cappuccino), Winter Wonderland


I don't care for the charted floss colors for Beyond My Heart, so I will choose my own palette when it comes time to stitch. I also want to finish the Peacock Pinkeep as a round box. I don't need another pinkeep, but am always in need of a pretty sewing box to store various findings. 

BOAF-No Bees, No Honey
I have wanted No Bees, No Honey for ages! When the chart came in the mail, I had to kit it up pronto. I chose fabric and floss to my liking. I'm not sure these are the final choices, but I'm happy with them for right now. I hope to stitch this one soon. 


I'm looking forward to Nashville Market this weekend. I've already got my eye on Plum Street Sampler's Noah.  I have the companion piece, Paradise Lost, on my Q-snaps right now, so I can't wait to get my hands on Noah! Paulette is the absolute bomb! Great designer, and such a sweet lady, too. 

No stitching to show today, as I've been knitting almost exclusively since I had my "free" day last week. I hope everybody is having a good week. 


Rebekka

No comments: